Hall of Fame - Nominate
Nominations for the 2022 New England Design Hall of Fame are now closed.
See below for information on submission materials and nominee criteria.
- Nominees must be residential design professionals in one of the following categories:
- Residential architecture
- Residential interiors (including kitchen and bath design)
- Landscape design
- Specialty design (custom building, furniture, lighting, accessories, or other home-design products)
- Nominees must live, work, or have a fully-staffed office located in New England.
- Nominees must have made particularly notable contributions to their design specialty with work of the very highest quality. Demonstration of this can be through publication, industry awards and peer recognition, or other evidence.
- Special consideration is given to nominees who have helped raise public awareness of and interest in the design profession.
SUBMISSION OF MATERIAL
Custom builders: Please contact Camilla Tazzi at [email protected] for a full list of submission materials needed.
- A résumé or curriculum vitae outlining your career and professional accomplishments
- Descriptions and multiple photos of 5–8 design projects that best represent the quality of your work, including an outline of the scope of the project, location, dates, other professionals involved, and a detailed explanation of your personal role in the project
- Other material such as PDFs or scans of publications, awards, and relevant publicity
- Confirmation in writing that, if you are chosen as a winner for 2022, you will be available for all necessary dates and events (see the following list), and are a current resident of, and/or primarily work in, one of the six New England states.
- Thursday, October 6, 2022, in the afternoon and evening: Inductee photoshoot and Fifteenth Annual Hall of Fame Unveiling Ceremony in Boston.
- Thursday, November 10, 2022, in the evening: Fifteenth New England Design Hall of Fame Awards and Gala at the InterContinental hotel in downtown Boston
- Any additional information the judging committee should consider
Material MUST be submitted in electronic form as a single PDF document, no longer than 100 pages.
Please submit all materials no later than 5 p.m. EDT on Friday, July 29, 2022, to Camilla Tazzi at [email protected] (Files too large to email will need to be transmitted via a file-sending service such as Dropbox or Google Drive.) Important: Please note that electronic submission of all material is required. If you have questions, please call (617) 938-3991, ext. 713.